GameAmp Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameAmp Alliance

Forum of Awesome

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Competition in the consumables market.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zak Mcracken

Competition in the consumables market. Empty
PostSubject: Competition in the consumables market.   Competition in the consumables market. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Have lots of spare alcohol around. Selling for 100g per point sounds like a good idea. If you're brave you can try to bargain me down to a lower price.

4 Kegs of Aged Hunter's Ale

1531 Bottles of Grog
296 Spiked Eggnogs
100 Aged Hunter's Ales
6 Aged Dwarven Ales

1685 Hard Apple Ciders
751 Absinthe
721 Witches Brew
190 Eggnogs
60 Hunter's Ales
15 Shamrock Ales
11 Dwarven Ales

Total, unless I can't do math: 9832
Back to top Go down
The Power Lich

PostSubject: Re: Competition in the consumables market.   Competition in the consumables market. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Shocked i could use the alcohal sir
Back to top Go down
Yol

Yol

PostSubject: Re: Competition in the consumables market.   Competition in the consumables market. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:01 am

Blimey, the fumes in your storage must be overwhelming, Zak....
Back to top Go down
The Power Lich

PostSubject: Re: Competition in the consumables market.   Competition in the consumables market. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
Yol

Yol

PostSubject: Re: Competition in the consumables market.   Competition in the consumables market. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:58 am

Incidentally, with the new scavenger hunt from Thackeray in EotN, you could make a killing with all those hard apple ciders. They are one of the key ingredients he needs for the picnic with Gwen.
Back to top Go down
The Power Lich

PostSubject: Re: Competition in the consumables market.   Competition in the consumables market. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:30 pm

I went there and i didnt se no quest
Back to top Go down
Yol

Yol

PostSubject: Re: Competition in the consumables market.   Competition in the consumables market. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:45 pm

The Power Lich wrote:
I went there and i didnt se no quest

It's not a quest, as such....more of an alternative source of consumables. Basically, you have to sit through (endure?) a series of conversations between Thackeray and Gwen in the HoM in which Thackeray tries to melt Gwen's heart and invite her to a picnic (awwwww, how sweet). You have to make sure all conversations finish (i.e. thackeray leaves the HoM). When Gwen says "What have I agreed to?" (it's the 7th conversation, if I remember correctly), you go outside the HoM to see Thackeray in the explorable. You then have the opportunity to give him hard apple cider, birthday cupcake, drake kabob and votive candles (see necromancer munne in sardelac sanitarium after Thackeray mentions candles in the conversation....you'll need 3 honeycombs for them). Then ask him what else he could possibly need, and his answer triggers a final conversation with Gwen when you next enter the HoM.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Lieutenant_Thackeray
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/thackeray-scavanger-hunt-t10432400.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition in the consumables market.   Competition in the consumables market. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition in the consumables market.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameAmp Alliance :: Market :: Selling-
Jump to: